JOPRAD Final Workshop
The JOPRAD project will terminate in November 2017. Thus, the JOPRAD consortium would like to invite you to its Final Workshop that will be held on November 16th 2017, Marriott Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic.
The Final Workshop is intended primarily for actors that have contributed to JOPRAD Project and those willing to participate to the EJP1 proposal and those that would be in position to provide the mandate for participation.
The objectives of this Final Workshop will be to present the main outcomes and achievements of the JOPRAD project includin
- how the community can be involved in future Joint Programming;
- what are the common research priorities for the next decade; and
- what are the implementation principles for a successful initiative.
The Final Workshop will provide a forum for discussion among the decision-makers of national research programmes across Member States.
The Final Workshop will enable “programme owners”, “programme managers” in EU Member States to decide on their interest in participating in a Joint programme at the end of the JOPRAD project.
- The JOPRAD Project team will present the work carried out within the JOPRAD project.
- The “Core Group team” will present the “way forward” taking into account the actual content of the call and the overall scheme of a proposal and in particular the governance scheme
Feedback of the Workshop will be taken into account to develop the proposal.